Last updated: 27/09/2015. All previous Terms and Conditions are cancelled in favour of those shown below.
- Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website. The Terms shall also apply to all activity undertaken via mobile devices including downloadable applications to a mobile device, where available.
- We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with applicable laws). All changes will be published on the Website. The most up to date Terms will be available on the Website. If any change is unacceptable to you, you should cease using the Website and/or close your account. If, however, you continue to use the Website after the date on which the changes to the Terms come into effect, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
- Reference to "you", "your" or the "customer" is reference to any person using the Website or the services of Snapchat Friend Finder and/or any registered customer of Snapchat Friend Finder.
- The right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered via the Website) may be illegal in certain countries. You are responsible for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us the use of such entertainment facilities is not illegal where you reside.
- You must be 16 years of age or above to register a profile on the Website.
- Information supplied during registration must be accurate and complete in all respects. Providing false or incomplete information may result in your account being blocked or deleted and your IP address logged for prevention of future registrations. In particular, registration using a fake Snapchat Username, or a username that you know belongs to someone else will result in immediate account suspension.
- Customers may open only one account. Should we identify any customer with more than one account we reserve the right to treat any such accounts as one joint account or close any subsequent accounts as we see fit.
- Should you wish to close your account, you may do so by clicking the appropriate button from the Edit Profile page.
- Should you wish to temporarily hide your profile from appearing in search results you may also do this by clicking the appropriate button on the Edit Profile page.
- After successful registration you may provide a profile picture by uploading a photo from your computer or mobile device. While Snapchat Friend Finder believes in the right to freedom of expression, we regret that images containing explicit nudity, graphic or offensive statements, will not be permitted on the site and will be removed. Uploading such images will constitute a breach of these Terms and may result in your account being suspended or deleted and your IP address blocked from creating further accounts.
- Whilst every effort is made to moderate uploaded images regularly, we regret that sometimes images may appear on the site that contain such explicit content and no liability is accepted nor do we condone such activity. If images are found that you believe breach these Terms please let us know immediately via the Contact Us page and we will remove them as soon as is reasonably possible.
Use of The Website
- Information accessed by you on the Website is for your personal use only and the distribution or commercial exploitation of such information is strictly prohibited, unless previously agreed. No warranty is given as to the uninterrupted provision of such information, its accuracy or as to the results obtained through its use. The information is not intended to amount to advice or recommendations and is provided for entertainment purposes only.
- Your computer equipment or mobile device and internet connection may affect the performance and/or operation of the Website. We do not guarantee that the Website will operate without faults or errors or that the services will be provided without interruption. Snapchat Friend Finder does not accept any liability for any failures or issues that arise due to your equipment, internet connection or internet or telecommunication service provider.
- You must not use the Website for any purpose which (in our sole opinion) is illegal, defamatory, abusive or obscene, or which we consider discriminatory, fraudulent, dishonest or inappropriate.
- We actively monitor traffic to and from the Website. Snapchat Friend Finder reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic activity is found.
Third Party Content
- The profiles created and displayed on the Website are provided by each individual user as a third party and each user is solely responsible for the content they supply. Snapchat Friend Finder takes no responsibility for any content, whether textual or in picture, video or other format, supplied by any third party.
- Where the Website contains links to third party websites or resources, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of these sites and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The inclusion of a link to a third party website does not constitute an endorsement of that third party's website, product or service(s).
- Snapchat Friend Finder does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).
- While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Snapchat Friend Finder does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. Snapchat Friend Finder is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Snapchat Friend Finder provides you with the Website on the basis that Snapchat Friend Finder excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
- Snapchat Friend Finder is not endorsed by Snapchat, nor do we seek to create any impression of a relationship with the Snapchat application or its owners or affiliates.
COMPLAINTS, DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Should there be any claim or dispute arising from a past or current transaction, please Contact Us.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions and/or making use (whether authorised or not) of the facilities offered by Snapchat Friend Finder (whether through the Website or otherwise), you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
End of document.